We help organisations realise the value of their most strategic asset - their workforce. We know from experience that the success of every organisation is its employees. Our approach means there's more to a career with us. Whatever your job, you can grow with us, following a clear path for advancement.
Business Development Manager NSW/ACT
How would you like to join a team of highly motivated and enthusiastic sales professionals creating opportunities for medium and large organisations to purchase our world class workforce management solution?
- Exciting role with one of Australia’s Premium Workforce Management, HR Metrics & Analytics Vendors
- Strong team culture
- Prime location – Alexandria, Sydney
Join one of Australia’s fastest growing Technology Companies supporting more than 10,000 sites across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South America, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
RITEQ is seeking a committed, enthusiastic and hardworking professional to develop new business in the NSW & ACT.
Reporting to the National Sales and Marketing Manager, this position provides exceptional opportunity for a results orientated person to work within the software space.
The role entails:
- Business development in NSW & ACT via the maintenance of existing and the establishment of new lead generation channels and activities including networking, new business campaigns, event attendance etc.
- Exposure to the full sales life-cycle including; prospect identification, development, qualification & needs analysis. Preparation of summary proposals & attending to the complexity of RFI/RFT sales processes. Design & delivery of polished presentations to prospective clients & subsequent contract negotiation.
- Exploring & understanding prospective client needs & expectations to tailor & present solutions detailing how we achieve & exceed them, rather than just demonstrate a product. A good understanding of best practice coupled with an emphasis on ROI are key; ability to demonstrate successful deployment through a product that is intuitive and easy to use. Our competitive advantage extends beyond the cost reduction, productivity & efficiency increases to include intuitive design & ease of use, reflecting the way Managers work.
- Translating your competencies in software sales experience & the credibility of our robust software into building strong trust & relationships with both new & existing clients and our Alliance Partners
For more detail, click here.
Applications should be emailed to: Kevin Brooks at email@example.com.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. This is an opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest growing Technology Companies, a premium Workforce Management, HR Metrics and Analytics vendor, supporting more than 10,000 sites across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South America, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- Developing and deploying strategic marketing plans to promote RITEQ to increase brand awareness and drive specific sales activities
- Developing strategies and tactics to promote RITEQ and drive qualified traffic to the website
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning their implementation and ideation to execution
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels
Reporting to the Global General Manager for Sales and Marketing, this position provides an exceptional opportunity for a result orientated person to work within the software space at our Sydney or Melbourne office
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about RITEQ and drive qualified traffic to the website
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Oversee the marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Manage new project initiatives
For more detail, click here.
If you would like to join us, please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.