What is Workforce Management?
Workforce Management is the term used to describe any business solution that helps organisation more effectively manage their processes for headcount allocation, scheduling, tracking, evaluating and rewarding employees. WFM technology assists managers in placing the right people in the right job at the right cost. Approaching this important process strategically helps businesses rapidly achieve their goals and vision.
Key business drivers that lead organisations to implement a workforce management solution:
- Increasing operating profit by increasing revenues
- Decreasing labour costs by reducing wasted hours and overpayment
- Improving the performance of stores/departments within the organisation
- Motivating and empowering employees to provide superior customer service/productivity
- Providing management with superior business forecasting and visibility
- Streamlining compliance management to protect the business
- Reducing payroll-related expenses
Workforce management encompasses all the activities and processes needed to maintain a productive workforce
Surviving in today’s fast-paced business environments requires a strategic approach that utilises innovative technology as well as proven processes. Modern solutions utilise real-time business data and sophisticated forecasting to accurately predict workforce demand, creating optimised rosters that get the most value out of labour budgeting while ensuring compliance.
Our Solution Modules
Time and Attendance
Employee/Manager Self Service
Payroll & HR Interface
See how it works
It’s time to rethink time and attendance tracking. Let us show you how you can turn an administrative nightmare into a strategic asset.