We help organisations realise the value of their most strategic asset – their workforce. We know from experience that the success of every organisation is its employees. Our approach means there’s more to a career with us. Whatever your job, you can grow with us, following a clear path for advancement.
Implementation Consultant - Victoria
Use your project management and business analysis skills to help implement one of Australia’s leading Workforce Management Providers
- Exciting role with one of Australia’s Premium Workforce Management, HR Metrics & Analytics Vendors
- Strong team culture
- Join a Growing Professional Services Team across Australia, New Zealand and Asia
- Based in Doncaster, Melbourne
Join one of Australia’s fastest growing Technology Companies supporting more than 10,000 sites across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South America, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
RITEQ is seeking a committed, enthusiastic and hardworking professional to help manage and implement our workforce management software throughout Australia and New Zealand
Reporting to the General Manager – Client Services, this position provides an opportunity for a professional services consultant to help implement a suite of RITEQ products while shaping the business for future growth.
The role entails:
- Managing the overall implementation process and engage on multiple projects simultaneously on small and medium projects
- Requirements Gathering using a range of methods including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business, task and workflow analysis
- Training using multiple methods and platforms
- Opportunity to provide input into the growth and direction of the product and department
You must be a dynamic, self-motivated go-getter with a hunger for success.
Ideally, the candidate will have over five years’ experience within any of the Workforce Management, HCM, HRIS or ERP related software sectors. You will have demonstrated experienced in either a consulting or business analysis role and would preferably have some exposure to project management. Interstate travel is required.
A Bachelor’s Degree or above would be highly regarded.
For more detail, click here.
If you would like to join us, please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com.