BDO NDIS Readiness Review 2016 available now!
For disability service providers the NDIS will generate an array of opportunities for growth, community impact and greater fulfilment of their specific mission. However, for those organisations that currently exist under grant or block funded arrangements, the scheme will shift the very foundations on which they operate – meaning that ‘readiness’ for the NDIS is a very real issue.
Get your complimentary copy of the BDO NDIS Readiness Report 2016 and gain further insight into the journey many organisations are currently undertaking.
Disability Services Workforce Management Software
Labour represents a major cost burden for any disability services organisation. The NDIS legislation is a major social reform that will deliver a national system of disability support focused on the individual needs and choices of people with disability. You need to effectively manage labour budget so you can dedicate resources to providing optimal care. Thanks to a diverse range of roles, myriad rate adjustments, cuts in Federal and State spending and funding reform, this can be quite a headache, RITEQ Workforce Manager (WFM) solution is here to help.
Control labour costs
Dedicate time & resources to client care
Reduce time consuming processes such as rostering and award interpretations
Quickly and easily identify available staff and rostering solutions
Adhering to NDIS legistations
Improve employee engagement through Employee Self Service (ESS) features
RITEQ WFM : The next leap in evolution of Workforce Management solutions
The rich functionality and intuitive usability of the system provides unsurpassed visibility and control of your entire workforce.
- NDIS support category structure
- Customer support allocation
- Labour forecasting vs budget
Benefits of WFM for Disability Services:
- Ensure compliance and minimise risk
- Improve time management via automation
- Identify alternative staff to fill critical shifts
- Balance between managing labour costs and offering quality care
- Improve employee productivity and engagement through Employee Self-Service (ESS)
- Capture hours worked for all employees, driving accurate pay across the organisation