Engage and empower your employees with RITEQ Workforce Manager. Enterprise level workforce management software with the perfect balance of automation, intelligence and usability.
Why partner with us?
Our experience and flexibility
More than 16 years of experience supporting more than 17,000 sites across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, UK, US and South Africa.
Our focus on outcomes
We focus on delivering long term value for our customers with an emphasis on outcomes. We see your success with us – as our success.
Our Culture and values
We nurture a team environment driven by a set of values which fosters innovative thinking, taking ownership, open and honest communication and a focus on customer success.
Our Values →
We are confident we selected the best solution for API. Once the project is complete, we will have a contemporary solution to streamline processes, eliminate manual data entry and provide significant cost savings.HR Operational Manager Australian Pharmaceutical Industries
Frequently Asked Questions
Workforce Management is the term used to describe any business solution that helps organisations more effectively manage their processes for headcount allocation, scheduling, tracking, evaluating and rewarding employees. WFM technology assist managers in placing the right people in the right job at the right cost. Approaching this important process strategically helps businesses rapidly achieve their goals and vision.
The most common business drivers for motivating WFM procurement are:
- Increase operating profit by increasing revenues
- Decrease wages bill by reducing wasted hours and overpayment
- Improve the performance of stores and departments within the organisation
- Motivate and empower employees to provide superior customer service
- Provide management with superior business forecasting
- Streamline compliance management to protect the business
When organisations invest in WFM technology they can expect benefits such as:
- Increased levels of customer service, satisfaction and loyalty
- More-consistent service level management
- Improved agent performance and productivity
- Reduced telecommunications costs
- Reduced payroll-related expenses
- Administrative time savings
- Increased revenue
- Increased employee morale
- And many others…
Today, WFM solutions can be installed more quickly, inexpensively and to greater effects thanks to software refinements, built-in industry bestpractices and advanced deployment methodologies. These factors significantly speed up the time organisations take to benefit, and reduce the risks associated with change management. Planning the implementation is the key to quickly reaping the benefits of a WFM solution.
Return on investment is only guaranteed when organisations are equipped with the capability and expertise to effectively deploy their WFM technology. Industry best- practice planning, deployment and optimisation strategies can make a marked difference to the performance of your WFM solution. The implementation process does not have to take away from the day to day operation of your business. As long as we work together before the project is undertaken, you can ensure your organisation is prepared for the change.